Thursday, August 14, 2008

Going Private

Well, I'm following in Abbie's footsteps. We will also go private due to the same reason. We don't want just anyone to google us and be able to find out where we are and any other information about us. PLEASE...post a comment to this post in the next week to let me know if you want to be included as one who can view our blog. If you are a friend of a friend or family member, that's cool. Just let me know who you know and we'll include you! :) I will make it private in a week or so. If you're not sure I have your email address, please either include that in your comment or email me at emaleismith@hotmail.com ASAP.

13 comments:

Dane said...

Duh fool! ME!

mom/Janet said...

Of course I'm a given.
love you

Mrs. Olsen said...

Add me! :)

mom/Janet said...

Em,
Janet glanzer wants to be added to view your blog. Her e-mail is jglanzer@tonasket.wednet.edu

Jessica said...

Me!

jraychek@gmail.com

Abbie said...

Me too! You know my info.

Aunt Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Beth said...

Yo tambien

Tia Beth

Jeanna said...

hnichols@xmission.com

Thanks!

Cherlyn said...

armchair traveler/cousin from Omaha doesn't want to be left out either.

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Yes, please. :) I am sure you have my email address, but just in case: kb3388@hotmail.com.

Tricky Nicky said...

Hey Emalei! It's Nicole Anderson from SM3. Please allow me to read your blog! It lets me live vicariously through you! Congrats on the wedding! I'm so happy for you! My email address is nicanderson@gmail.com

jeraldean said...

please add me too.
jergarlick@mtintouch.net
thanks, Aunt Jeraldean


I like to see the great pictures.