This is my official entry into the blog. Yes, I am real...and alive. I just wanted to let Emalei know that I don't post on the blog because she posts about all that there is to say! Maybe I could make a post about how expensive things are here. Did Emalei say that we're paying $2,200 for rent, $17 for a power cord, $2 for a hanger (only one), $80 for a cheap hairdryer, $8 for one box of cheap cereal, and the list goes on and on!!!!
For the rest, we're happy...eating cheese all the time because it's affordable. Let's see...we have five kinds of cheese in the fridge. Em, did you take a photo of the fridge yet?
3 comments:
I would like to see a picture of the cheese. I might become jealous. If I'm not mistaken, in the French part of CH right around this time is when the Greuyere (sp?) cream and meringue cream comes out. You must have it at least once! Soooo good!
Since I've never met you, I was starting to wonder if you were Emalei's version of Snuffalupagus (ask Em).
Glad to see you are actually there and posting. I would LOVE to get my husband to post once in a while, but he never shows any interest.
But if you were to tell him there were five types of cheeses in the fridge, you couldn't keep him away. Sounds delicious.
Too bad about the prices, HARSH! Maybe when you come to visit the USA you will have to stock up on a few items, like 10 hangers for 5 dollars.
We have 5 kinds of cheese in our fridge too! mozzarella, swiz, sharp cheddar, coby jack, pepper-jack, cream cheese, parmesan...oh and does string-cheese count as it's own? (I guess that is more than 5....and I wish it was the cheapest thing to buy here too.) We love cheese!
Post a Comment