Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Digs

We are living in a corporate apartment for the last month of our stay here. This post is mostly for my mom's sake and mine. Here is our humble home for the next month:

Ours is the gray building on the left.


We are on the second floor to the left with the great wrap around balcony.



We like it. We will probably have roomates for the last week or two. Super. But-rent is super cheap, and we can't complain about how nice it is!

4 comments:

mom/Janet said...

I like it. What is that thing hanging from the ceiling that looks like the edge of the kitchen?

Mme. Kara said...

One more month!!!! Ahhhh!!!!

Aunt Beth said...

I'm impressed with how clutter-free and simple it is. If only I could duplicate those qualities in my own space.... Reminds me of something funny I read a few years back:

"Dear God,

I have a proglem and it's ME!"

Enjoy your last month.

Aunt Beth

Melissa DeLeon said...

How very new age!
Only 3 more weeks!!!