1. Fabio got and recovered from Bronchitis. It was a very tough week.
2. I went to Lake Tahoe for a "girls" weekend with three girlfriends from California.
3. Fabio and I went to Portland and I got to see one of my favorite people, Jessica, and her 2 month old angel baby. It made me a wee bit baby hungry.
4. The ins and outs of our days consist of the following:
a. Working (Fabio and Emalei)
b. Studying (Fabio and Emalei)
c. Class (Fabio)
Fabio has class on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 4pm-9pm. These nights are sad and lonely for me.
On a different note, I've been going through Europe withdrawals. The other night, Fabio and I planned our celebratory trip to Italy next summer. (We'll be celebrating him graduating with an LLM and getting a great job, of course!) We will spend a week with la mamma, and a week visiting the following places in fabulous Southern Italy:
Ostuni (who needs Greece when you have Southern Italy?)

Paestum:

Reggia di Caserta

Amalfi:

It is a SERIOUS perk being married to an Italian.
5 comments:
Um, is the celebratory trip only for 2?
JK, apparently I need to plan a celebratory trip myself!!
So fun!
"Since there is nothing good to blog about"? I like that in your list following that title, there are several items that might warrant a blog in and of themselves. I guess your life is just more exciting than mine and it takes a whole lot to warrant a blog post.
I hope school is going well for you guys. Good luck making it to that celebratory trip.
We LOVED seeing you! And Angel- Baby misses you. :)
DANG, you lucky babe. What a fun trip to plan! Until then, Looks like you're busy & it'll be such a relaxing trip!
I've been a bit negligent in checking out blogs lately due to a wonderful and busy few days with our favorite Ella Bella. I don't think she's missing me quite as much as Angel Baby is missing you BUT she had her moments of serious bonding.
Honey, I'm checking out early so I can try to work up some serious sympathy for your less-than-exciting life. Seriously, your planned destinations are breathtaking. You're planning a wonderful Italian vaca and I'm home watching PBS's Frontline. Is it me or is there no comparison? Exactly.
Aunt Beth
Post a Comment