Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 1: Windsor Castle









*Disclaimer: We're trying to look awake (and Fabio's trying to look warm) after 16 hours of travelling through the night.

5 comments:

Abbie said...

I LOVE that last picture of you two. So cute!!

Brittany said...

you lucky lady! hope you have a blast!

mom/Janet said...

Woo Hoo my virtual vacation has begun. Fabio's not doing too good at looking warm. Keep the pictures coming and have fun.

Jeanna said...

Love Windsor! Beautiful pics.....we're gonna expect some every day!!! :) Have fun!

Aunt Beth said...

OK, let me get this straight: Your Italian lessons have been a bit lackluster BUT you can now decipher the Rosetta Stone?? Must be the water over there.

I had no idea you'd be posting as you went along, especially in light of what must be your numb little fingers.... Terrific job.

I'm with your mom, i.e., virtual tour. Keep them coming and have a wonderful time. I'm predicting it will be the temps that will make your trip memorable. That's how these things work.