Friday, May 21, 2010

Ambrosio Law Firm's Seattle Office Now Open For Business!

We're up and running in Seattle! I can't express how proud I am of Fabio and his hard work. He was admitted to the bar only 10 months ago and already he has two offices and is so busy! He is in desperate need of a secretary/assistant, but he'll have to hold off for 4 more weeks until I am done with work for the summer.

We ordered the logo decal for the door today and it looks awesome! In the video it looks mustard yellow, but it's this really classy gold that shimmers in the sun. We LOVE it! He's getting new business cards, stationary and envelopes with his new logo. The office is about 99% done and Fabio will start seeing clients there next week.

Here is my first attempt at posting a video on our blog. I took the video with my Palm and I took it the wrong way, so when we rotated it on the computer, it was really narrow. So although it's small, I hope it can help you really understand how fabulous the office is!


7 comments:

Brittany said...

congrats! where about in seattle is the office? we might have to take a gander next time we're up there...

mom/Janet said...

Looks great. It will be fun to see the boats coming and going once the weather is nicer. We'll have to make a quick trip up there soon. Bill does Skype consults as business consultant if you're interested. :)

Bridget said...

How awesome!!! I like the logo. You will have to give us the real tour when we get there :)

Abbie said...

Congrats you guys! So much hard work and we're so glad that it's paying off for you!

Jessica said...

Yay! Congrats! Fabio is such a GROWN-UP! :)

Aunt Beth said...

Gosh, it looks great you two. Hats off!

Seriously, if you hadn't mentioned the video quality I'd have never guessed it was anything other than exactly what you wanted.

Keep up the good work.

Dale said...

Dude, I love so many things about this video. I love how Fabio greats us, I love how the guy is like walking on water and I love Emalei's little laugh when she sees him. The place looks awesome. And if Fabio gets any more diplomas, you'll have to get an office separate to house them.