Benvenuto Alla Nostra Vita.
It's somewhere sunny. (Bonus!)Been a long week? Any new gray hairs or worry lines?Love ya, kiddo. ((hugs))
Omaha? Please tell me it's not true!
Dude, that picture actually makes me want to live there. I think I would like Omaha, but of course, we all know that I am not nearly as sophisticated and experienced as you guys all are. I mean that as a compliment.
Actually that picture looks really nice. This could be a good thing.
I heard a rumor you were considering Omaha. True? Cool looking city!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's somewhere sunny. (Bonus!)
Been a long week?
Any new gray hairs or worry lines?
Love ya, kiddo. ((hugs))
Omaha? Please tell me it's not true!
Dude, that picture actually makes me want to live there. I think I would like Omaha, but of course, we all know that I am not nearly as sophisticated and experienced as you guys all are. I mean that as a compliment.
Actually that picture looks really nice. This could be a good thing.
I heard a rumor you were considering Omaha. True? Cool looking city!
Post a Comment