Sunday, August 1, 2010

Our Empty Apartment...

Here's the exterior. We think it's quaint. :)

5 comments:

Bridget said...

I love it! And most of all, I love the laundry room. How great is that?! Looks like you guys really did find a great place, I am so glad everything is close. Seriously, for me, when the gym is close, it is so much easier to go.

I so wish we could still fly for free, cause we would be there ASAP!

Abbie said...

I like it too! Nice and spacious. Love the laundry room and the walk-in closets! It's only a two days drive from DC to your place. :)

I sure hope we can come and visit soon!

Aunt Beth said...

Very nice dear. I love guided tours.

When do you start teaching? We need and want more details.

Collette said...

It was good to hear your voice! Nice apartment.

Jeanna said...

Oh Em, I'm so happy for you guys! What a great opportunity and the apartment/surroundings look beautiful.

I'm so glad that you support and love one another and complement each other so well.