My little pudgy husband being very studious at an early age. At 29, he's still in school and taking studying very seriously! :)
(I think he weighs more in this photo than he does now.)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Since no one commented on my photo, I just wanted to say that I remember that day as if it was yesterday. There is a story behind every item in that room...for example, my mother bought the red lamp in the hope that it would encourage my brother to study, but. alas. it didn't work. There you go...now I also have a comment.
1 comment:
Since no one commented on my photo, I just wanted to say that I remember that day as if it was yesterday. There is a story behind every item in that room...for example, my mother bought the red lamp in the hope that it would encourage my brother to study, but. alas. it didn't work. There you go...now I also have a comment.
Post a Comment