Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby Boy Ambrosio

Today, Baby Ambrosio is 18 weeks old. (Approximately.) Yesterday, we found out that Baby Ambrosio is a bambino! The ultrasound technician could not have been more positive. "Little guy" (as Fabio sometimes calls him) was showing off for us, as you can see from this picture. (The arrow is pointing backwards...you can probably figure out what she was trying to point to.)


We got some other pretty cute pictures of him. He looks like a real baby now, even though he's only a little bigger than my palm. Can you see his arm touching his face?






We feel like this whole baby thing is a little more real now, although, I'm barely showing, and have only felt a few little twinges that I think might have been the baby. July still seems like a long ways away, but at least we can start buying things and calling the baby "he" and "him."

We're so excited about our little Matteo!

15 comments:

Mme. Kara said...

We've been "oohing and aahing" over here. Love that you captured these moments!

Brittany said...

happy day! this is exciting news! the weird thing is, i was just thinking about you this morning and wondering if you and fabio were going to have kids. i don't know why the thought even crossed my mind. but here is my answer! congrats to you both!

Collette said...

Congratulations! The 3D ultrasounds are amazing. They give you an idea of what the little guy is going to look like so much better than the regular ones.
I hope you are feeling well. Enjoy it. Its nice that someone else is having a boy. Everyone I know is having girls.

mom/Janet said...

Well, I would say cute, but must admit.....it still looks a little like an alien. I know he will change and will come out a cutie. Congrats from Grandma and grandpa

Fabio said...

He's my little alien. Awwww little guy.

Aunt Beth said...

All these babies to love and adore.

Congrats to you both.

rmgrimmer said...

Congrats! You will love having a boy!! We love the name Matteo. . . it was on our baby name bracket. :)

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Congratulations, Emalei! You are going to make a fabulous mommy. I am so, so happy for you. :)

Abbie said...

So excited to be having a cute little nephew!! :)

Emily said...

congratulations! how did i miss this? so wonderful and happy for you guys! awesome news!

Heather said...

Congratulations! Boys ARE the best (and I'm speaking from experience)! You guys are in for more fun than you can possibly imagine. Enjoy the ride! (Emalei... you probably don't know me. Fabio and I were friends in college and I recently found him on Facebook. You're a lucky girl!)

Jana said...

Hello!! CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you; boys are fun, just be prepared to RUN!!

laura said...

yea! a little boy. i hope you are feeling good. so excited for you!

Jeanna said...

Such great news! Congratulations Em and Fabio!!

Sheans said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
-Brittony