Ugh...this picture is a true wake up call. I look fat. I know I'm pregnant, but I just look fat; not cute pregnant. Oh well. It's the only picture of all of us during my surprise birthday weekend in Nauvoo. I need to post it for posterity sake.
Dude, I did not send you this picture so that you could blog about it and whine about how "fat" you look. You don't look fat. You don't look fat. You don't look fat! :)
Ditto, ditto, ditto. I have a friend who was so proud of herself for only gaining 13 pounds w/her first pregnancy and later regretted it. Moderation in all things will continue to serve you well.
The important thing is how loved Matteo is already! By MANY people.
I'm not even going to address the self-deprecation... nor will I comment on any of your blog posts that contain similar statements. (Hard love, my friend.)
Now to my comment: Cute picture of the group! It looks hella cold, though, so I am not having one of those "wish I were there" moments. Brr -- gracias no. Oh... and Abbie's hair continues to make me green with envy. Darn genetics!!
6 comments:
Dude, I did not send you this picture so that you could blog about it and whine about how "fat" you look. You don't look fat. You don't look fat. You don't look fat! :)
You don't look fat.
Ditto, ditto, ditto. I have a friend who was so proud of herself for only gaining 13 pounds w/her first pregnancy and later regretted it. Moderation in all things will continue to serve you well.
The important thing is how loved Matteo is already! By MANY people.
You don't look fat
you don't look fat. you are pregnant.
I'm not even going to address the self-deprecation... nor will I comment on any of your blog posts that contain similar statements. (Hard love, my friend.)
Now to my comment:
Cute picture of the group! It looks hella cold, though, so I am not having one of those "wish I were there" moments. Brr -- gracias no.
Oh... and Abbie's hair continues to make me green with envy. Darn genetics!!
Post a Comment