There are no words for their chocolate croissants. They also have these potato balls (think fried mashed potato balls with ground beef in the middle) that are to die for. Oh, man. My stomach is growling just thinking about it.
Even though I'm not a fan of L.A., we do live in a neighborhood with some pretty sweet houses. I dream as I walk past them...maybe one day we'll own a home I'll be proud to call mine. Here are some of my faves:
This church is a block from our house. Every time I walk past it, I take a stroll inside just to feel the peace in the courtyard. It's so quiet, even though it's on a busy street. I think I like it because it reminds me of church courtyards in Europe.













2 comments:
I love it. Looks like you have some nice walks. Beautiful
Emalei,
I loved looking at the photos of Teo most of all and also the pictures of the houses and the church on your walks. Hot there...cold here in Seattle. Fall is indeed beautiful and the changing leaves are a sight to behold. Miss you! Lea
Post a Comment