Thursday, December 1, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

This year, we spent Thanksgiving in St. George.  My parents bought a house there, and my Aunt Beth lives there now too.  What a BEAUTIFUL place!  We are all coming to love it there.

I don't have photos of the actual dinner or much of the goings on, but Abbie did a family photo shoot for us in the red rocks on Wednesday.  About a block from my parent's house is a trail head to the most beautiful trails among the red rocks.  We took our photos there, and I'm so glad!  They turned out amazing.

Some of my favorites:












This one cracks me up.  Teo was doing this funny/weird cough thing, which was his way of telling us, he was done with pictures.  I'm so glad Abbie caught this!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pictures!

Mme. Kara said...

Lovely photos! I especially like the fourth one posted. The three of you are an adorable family!