- Started sitting up from a laying position. He is usually sitting in his crib now when I go into his room to get him up.
- Rolled all over the apartment. He still isn't crawling, nor does he seem close. I have read in a few places that crawling is a milestone that can be skipped, so I'm not too worried.
- Been talking a lot! He mostly likes to say, "ba ba ba" and "da da da" and "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
- Started eating puffs or other solid food that can dissolve in his mouth. He's getting pretty good at picking it up with his fingers and putting it his mouth without help.
- Been sleeping nearly 12 hours straight every night. I'm afraid I will curse us, but for the past 2 weeks, he hasn't woken up once before 4 am. Usually he wakes up around 6:30am and goes to bed at 6:30pm. It's awesome.
- Been taking 2 super naps a day. He sleeps around 1 1/2 hours for each nap.
- Loved playing in his crib before and after naps. He can go to sleep unassisted 90% of the time. (If you think I'm obsessed about his sleep, you'd be right. It was a tough first 6 months, so the fact that he now sleeps through the night, takes great naps and goes to sleep unassisted is a HUGE deal for me!)
- Got 2 teeth on top!
- Learned how to clap his hands.
We are loving watching Teo grow and learn new things. He's such a happy baby! He continues to love flirting with strangers, melting hearts at grocery stores and on the streets of Glendale.
Here are some more pictures from the past month:
Hanging out with Grandpa:
Sitting up in his crib like a big boy:
Rolling all over the apartment. He made his way over to the cable box and was having a blast with the buttons:
With his mama in Seattle:
With mama's friend and her baby, Ace. Ace is one day older than Teo!
Watching airplanes take off at Sea-Tac:



4 comments:
I love my little baby guy. He's papa's little bambino and always says "pa pa pa pa pa." I love the photo of him sitting in the crib.
Cute little face.
Hello! Such a cute little guy! What a sleeper...I told you he'd even out :) just remember not to stress so much when you have another one, b/c it's always different. Glad you're doing well. Love ya
I was just thinking about my little guy and realizing he was nine months old now. And so many milestones. You must feel like a new woman with all that sleeping he's doing at night. Happy for you!!
Post a Comment