Sunday, May 13, 2012

My First Mother's Day

Apparently, I'm supposed to call Mother's Day, "Mamma's Day."  It was a wonderful first Mamma's Day.  Fabio and Matteo made sure I felt spoiled all day.  Of course, the only thing that mattered was that I got to spend the whole day with my two favorite guys.

The whole day was full of surprises.  My first one was breakfast at my fave breakfast restaurant, Foxy's.  YUM!

The boys got me a DELISH cake from my favorite bakery, Porto's.

We visted a church in Pasadena, and had dinner at McCormick and Schmicks.  We walked around the All Saint's Church and City Hall.  Pasadena is so beautiful!







As usual, Fabio bought me beautiful flowers.

Fabio made a DVD of all the videos we've taken of Teo since he was born.  It is two hours long, and I know it was a lot of work for him, but I am SO grateful.


Perfect baby boy, perfect day!  (But not a perfect mom!)  Wonderful husband (sorry, honey...not quite perfect, but close!) that always makes special days so memorable!  My cup runneth over.

1 comment:

Melissa DeLeon said...

The colors in the bouquet are beautiful even through the computer! I love spring!
Glad you had a great day, "mamma".