Saturday, June 2, 2012

Crawling- Before and After

Teo started crawling about a month ago.  He started out rocking back and forth and clumsily trying to coordinate the movement his little legs and arms, and eventually, with the enticement of the open computer, we got him to crawl.  Now he's cruising everywhere so fast, we sometimes lose him.  Note the serious wheezing while he crawls.  Seriously, he doesn't smoke.  I promise. 

Before:



After:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK,I can no longer be an anonymous lurker! I have followed your life and the anticipation, arrival and sweetness of this darling little guy since you left. This has to be the cutest video study I have seen in ever. So sorry I missed you when you visited. Shalom and be well. PSR

Melissa DeLeon said...

What a workout! Whew. I need a nap after just watching the "before" video.

Hugs and kisses for Teo from his Tia! xo