All my siblings and their families were there, along with my parents and we had a great time! I told my sister-in-law before I left that I felt like I got a lot of time with everyone, but not enough time with any one person. I guess that's how it goes as families get bigger.
We spent one afternoon/evening at the beach. Matteo had a lot of fun chasing birds, waves and playing in the sand.
Abbie and her little family. Usually she's the one behind the camera. :)
My parents.
My parents were in heaven with all there grandkids around. Personally, I was exhausted with all the little ones. I know this is only the beginning of chaotic family reunions...
Dane and his little family.
We did go to Disneyland, but have hardly any pictures to prove it. We were having too much fun (and trying to help babies take naps in spite of all the activity) to take many photos. Matteo (and all the babies) loved It's a Small World. Notice him grasping Aunt Abbie's finger. So cute.
Dale and his little family.
We spent a few afternoons down at the pool. Matteo loved the kiddie pool. He just hung on to the edge and worked his way around, always making sure I was close.
I sure miss having my family close. We rarely all get together at once, and this was a super way to do it! Can't wait until next time!















3 comments:
I love how pictures bring back the memories. So cute!
So fun! We actually went to the smae place to celebrate my mom's 60 birthday five years ago....teo is so cute swimming...thanks for sharing!
Your little man just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. (The pool photo at the end made me giggle. What a smile!!)
Post a Comment