Fabio and I keep saying that we need to record some of the things Matteo does and says because he has come to the age where he is exploding with reasoning and new words. Every day there is something new to marvel about!
Some of Matteo's new and cute English words I want to remember:
binky (blanket), books, actoo ta (Action Chugger from Chuggington), What happened? cai (car), doy (door), ok!, enough!
He's also creating sentences at record pace. He used to just put 2 words together and today I just realized that he was putting 4-5 words together.
Some of Matteo's new and cute Italian words:
Bene, grazie, pane, andiamo, aiuto, ciao (which we've been working on since birth), basta
He also has started singing along with songs, except he usually just catches the last word of a phrase. His current favorite songs are Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Row Row Your Boat, Once There Was a Snowman, Dindolo Pantalo, Puffi, Due Elefanti, Canzoni di Noi just to name a few.
He's also at the reasoning phase. It's no longer a constant struggle to change routine. For examle, you can explain to him that he can take his choo-choos in the car to pre-school and then when we get to school he needs to leave them in the car. And as you pull up to pre-school he is kissing each choo-choo bye-bye and putting them on the seat.
Matteo loves categorizing his choo-choos by color.
He also loves his roll and play game. Notice the blue cards are missing. This is because he just likes to take them and put them on the floor (they all say to find some different color) and put his choo-choos on them. (Per activity above.)
These are just a few of the things we are noticing and marveling about with Matteo. He is our little miracle and we are so in love with our growing boy.
2 comments:
Yes, he is finally talking short enough sentences that I understand. For a while I didn't know if I needed to learn Italian or be patient until he learned a language. It's fun.
He is at such a fun age! Love that he loves trains, he would fit in great with my boys :)
Post a Comment