View #1 from our temporary apartment in Lucerne
View #2 from our temporary apartment in Lucerne (can we say, DREAMY???)
Approaching The International School of Luzern
The front of the school
The view from the back of the school
The back of the school
I assume Fabio was walking around the side of school in this shot :)
Fabio has really been a busy boy this week in Switzerland. Besides looking for an apartment and checking out my new place of employment, he has opened bank accounts, got our public transportation tickets (since that is the only way we'll be getting around, at least at first), unpacked our 3 massive suitcases full of "stuff" we are actually taking with us. He has sent me numerous "memos" about food, clothes, phones, etc; All things that are different in Switzerland that he wants me to remember. Monday and Tuesday he will see apartments, go to the immigration office, get our cell phones, visit his office and new co-workers, hopefully sign an apartment contract and get the apartment all stocked up for when I come. He has been ultra productive in his little time there, but if you knew Fabio, this would be no surprise to you!
I only have 4 1/2 days left in Seattle, and actually 1 1/2 of those will be spent in Prosser with my parents. Time is running out fast! Fabio comes home on Thursday night and we leave on Friday to meet his parents in LA. We will be there for a few days, then go to Las Vegas, where I will leave for Switzerland on the 12th. Fabio and his parents will finish their vacation in Seattle and Fabio will join me on August 28th. I will be all alone in Switzerland for 2 whole weeks!!! But, I feel comforted that he is there now getting it all set up and organized for me. When I get there, everything should be ready and prepared. I'm such a lucky girl!
4 comments:
Wow, can you say beautiful???? So what kinds of things does he put in his "memos"? I think that would make an interesting post!
I agree, your view is dreamy! It looks so exciting. What a great husband to make sure you're taken care of when you get there. I know I sound like a broken record, but I am so excited for you and your new adventure.
Emalei,
This looks really pretty. I think it looks like something from the Sound of Music when she comes home with the children and the boat tips over. You are lucky to be able to teach there and see that view everyday. Good luck in your travels.
Aunt Jeraldean
Are you sure that picture of your school and its environs is real??? Looks pretty perfect to me!
BTW, where/when do you want me to send that Franciscan Stoneware of mine you said you wanted??
Aunt Beth
Post a Comment