So, now, unfortunately, all you get is some pictures (thank you flickr.com for having pictures of where I've been the last few days since some TSA or American Airlines employee is now profiting from the use of our camera) of where I've been, with little explanation, since I need to be in bed pronto in order to stay on my "get over jet lag" schedule.
Here is where I've been the last few days:

This picture and the next show the waterfront here. I will walk along this route every day on my way to the bus stop.


This is a view from the old city fortress wall.

This lion is carved out of a limestone cliff and is a memorial to Swiss Guards who died defending Louis XVI in the 1700s.

This was the view I had on my run this morning along Lake Lucerne.



This is the old city fortress wall built in the 1300s. A few more pictures of it follow.




Chapel Bridge is a famouse Luzern landmark.

I have walked past this alley every day. It's about a block from my apartment.
6 comments:
All I have to say is COOL
No fair. I'm going to have to post pictures of Lexington ASAP so I can compete.
So beautiful Em...you must feel like you are living in a dream.
Altho I miss the commentary I appreciate your taking time to repost the pics and descriptions. SO aggravating to lose a long post.
What an absolutely delightful place to live!
Aunt Beth
Gorgeous, cool, amazing pics. I miss you already, Em. When are you coming home??! :)
you have a great commute to work. and a great running route! i agree with jeanna, you must be living your dream!
ps - please sign me up to view your blog - brittany.nichols@gmail.com
Post a Comment