Friday, September 5, 2008

Un-official Obama Blog



We're heading to bed and this won't be a long post...but I really cared to make our political opinion public. Emalei and I have been browsing all sorts of blogs and we also wanted to publicize our political views. We love all...democrats, independents, and ....whatever the other ones are called :), but we are Obama supporters. The reasons are plenty and we would be happy to engage in a discussion on another occasion (when we're not under the influence ..... of sleepaids).

We hope our great country will soon be able to move away from the xenophobic thinking that has become diffused in the past eight years. Go Obama! (PS: Lawyers make better Presidents anyway, not soldiers).

2 comments:

Aunt Beth said...

It is nice to hear a man's point of view on the blogs but thank goodness for women who keep them going for other women (like me) who want ALL the details.

It's informative too to hear about the cost of everyday items in Luzern vs. Syracuse.

AND, I had to look up xenophobic, so in addition to informative, your post was also educational.

Does it get any better??

Aunt Beth

Collette said...

I am loving the posts, fluff and all.

Fabio, I have to ask you, since you didn't grow up in the US. What about the democratic party is appealing to most...foreigners (for lack of a better word, it's late). When I was in Russia 8 years ago everyone there wanted Gore to win the election. They thought we were crazy when we said we liked Bush.
I have always wondered why people from everywhere but the US like democrats (not that it's bad,I'm just curious), but I've never known anyone from another country who cared about politics. Technically I don't know you, but you're family so I can ask!