Ciao Anna! Voglio farvi sapere che zio Fabio mi ha trattato molto bene quando ero a casa di zio Fabio e zia Emalei la settimana scorsa.
Uncle Fabio has this great silver bracelet that mesmorized me every time I saw it. I really like silver, especially watches and other jewlery.
Zio Fabio ha un belissimo braccialetto d'argento che attraeva la mia attenzione ogni qual volta che lo guardavo.
Uncle Fabio held me on the train to Bern. I had fun looking out the window and eating my biscuit.
Zio Fabio mi ha portata in braccio sul treno per Berna. Io mi divertivo a guardare fuori dal finestrino e a mangiare biscotti.
Uncle Fabio carried me around Bern. I had a good time kicking and playing around. Uncle Fabio didn't like the kicking so much.
Zio Fabio mia ha portata in braccio per tutta Berna. Mi sono divertita a tirare calci e a fare la birichina. Allo Zio Fabio pero' non sono piaciuti i miei calci.
Uncle Fabio read my favorite book, "That's Not My Puppy" to me lots of times. Most of the time I just liked eating the book, but I like the story too. It makes me laugh.
Zio Fabio mi ha letto il mio libro preferito - "Quello Non E' Il Mio Cane" - molte volte. La maggior parte delle volte mi sono a contentata di mangare il libro, ma mi sono piaciute anche le storia.
Uncle Fabio tried taking a nap once after reading to me. I didn't like it too much, so I woke him up to play with me some more.
Una volta Zio Fabio ha anche provato a dormire dopo avermi letto il libro. Poiche' io mi annoiavo, l'ho svegliato.
Bye, Anna! I hope you like my pictures of Uncle Fabio and me. It has been fun meeting you through the webcam, but I hope to someday meet you in person!
Ciao Anna! Spero ti piacciano le foto che ho fatto con zio Fabio. Mi ha fatto piacere conoscerti attraverso la webcam, ma spero che un giorno ci potremo incontrare personalmente!
4 comments:
Em!! My jet-setting friend!! How are you? So, my new roommate is nobody that you know - a girl named Samantha who just moved to LA about a month ago. She is totally adorable and sweet - but it definitely would have been so fun if we had been able to be roomies. Stupid boys. Fabio, Dave, Jeff....causing me nothing but trouble. :o) Anyway, life is good here, and it sounds like you are having the time of your life over there. I'll call you soon so that we can catch up. Love you!!
Glad to see that Fabio wasn't totally overwhelmed by the extra women in his life last week! Thank goodness for pics taken that will help Ella relive her adventure when she's old enough to understand what a treat it was to go see Aunt Emalei and Uncle Fabio.
Aunt Beth
What a cute idea. The captions are clever but I like the ones where Fabio is trying to take a nap. Ella really is looking at him like "what are you doing?"
Cuteness! What did Anna think? PS. Ella said "blad" today just for you.
Post a Comment