Well, I found a great website with blog backgrounds...as you can see. I chose to represent my favorite season, fall, which it now is here is Switzerland. I'm loving life because of it. Blankets of leaves on the ground. The smell of dried leaves. The cool, crisp air. The bright colors. Ahhhh.......it doesn't get much better. And what's even better is I have this week off to totally enjoy it! When I am at school, I forget about just about EVERYTHING, including the 5 star view outside my classroom windows, and my favorite season, happening right before my eyes. I allow myself to get consumed, and usually before I know it, the subject worth admiring is gone. BUT-this week, Abbie, Ella and I (yes, I have visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) will go hiking, biking and explore the wonderful Swiss countryside that is bursting with fall and all it's wonder! Check back for posts about our adventures this week.
OK, new subject. When I bring up my blog on my screen, the sidebar appears, but the text where the posts appear doesn't until I click on a specific post on the sidebar. Does anyone else have this problem? Can you please let me know either way because I may have to do some rearranging of blog backgrounds or something. Not that I really know what to do to fix the problem (if it is a problem), but I can at least try! Hopefully I haven't ruined the ability to see the latest post when you pull up my blog. :( All in the name of a cute background! GRRR.
3 comments:
Aunt Beth checking in and YES, I experience the same problem as you describe re: actual post blinks off as soon as it appears.
BUT, I love the background.
Aunt Beth
As I mentioned to you,the post blinks off as soon as I log on. I love the background though and love fall.
I can see everything just fine. I like the leaves. I know that a lot of poeple have issues with pyzam backgrounds...so it isn't just you!
It looks like you and Abbie are having fun!
Post a Comment