I love you, honey! I would say have a great day, but it's my job to ensure that happens. So, instead I'll say, you're going to have a great day! :)

I thought you might enjoy this adorable photo of little Fabio on one of his first birthdays. Looks like he wasn't in need of any birthday cake!
Update: As one of his birthday "activities" Fabio got to enjoy some Cold Stone cupcakes! The cupcake revolution has hit the ice cream market! They were a big hit with us.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Fabio! I'm sure Emalei will make your day great! Have a good one.
Happy birthday Fabio. I have to tell you this was the most shocking news of my week. I had no idea your birthday was today. I would have driven over to Seattle and taken you out on the town if I had known. Oh well. I'll save it for the cruise ;)
Happy Birthday to Fabio! I didn't know he was so young. And that picture is hilarious!
Thanks everyone. It was a good birthday thanks to Emalei. Dale, does that mean that I get to have the privilege to have dinner together on the cruise? Hurray....
happy birthday fabio! yum, those coldstone cupcakes look tasty.
Fabio: You're looking younger by the year. What's your secret?
Enjoy the cruise everyone.
Aunt Beth
Post a Comment