Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Straight A's



Many of you already know that Emalei has been working on a M.Ed. degree at Seattle Pacific University. She takes classes on top of work and she is often busy with homework (and often freaks out about homework).

Her summer grades posted today and I wanted to bring everyone's attention to the fact that Emalei has been keeping a solild 3.94 GPA!!!! Wooooooo! Here are her grades so far:



I guess this makes Emalei one of those annoying straight A students that I have come to hate so much....but I still love her. Well done, honey!

9 comments:

Brittany said...

congrats emalei! that is something to be proud of...especially while working. way to go!

ps - fabio, my husband is also one of those "annoying straight A students". it's beyond me how one can get upset over a B. those are the letters that graced my report cards. geesh!

Courtney said...

Yay Emalei!! Congrats girlie - keep it up!!

Jessica said...

Nice job Em!

Mme. Kara said...

You little overachiever you! Congrats!

mom/Janet said...

You've set a high standard to keep up. Yikes Congratulations

Melissa DeLeon said...

A minus, huh... well, I guess you'll just have to try harder in the future. (Psych!!)
Really great job. Congrats, Em!
Oh, and I think that these grades clearly deserve a celebratory dinner at Cheesecake Factory, right? Nothing says "Way to go, overachiever!" like some turtle truffle cheesecake. ;)

Jeanna said...

Wow! So many credits, such great grades. Congratulations Em!

Aunt Beth said...

Boy, am I impressed! K Lee took my word - you're such an over-achiever..... It's a privilege to be related to you in some small way. Keep up the good work.

Aunt Beth

Michelle Olson said...

What an awesome husband you have Emalei! Oh, and of course, way to go!