I started laughing. "That's funny you would say that! Because I just told him yesterday that our children could only be so lucky as to inherit his freakish, but beautiful lashes."
"Well," she mused, "I really couldn't believe how long they were. OK, I'm going to run these x-rays and be back in minute."
I hear her go next door, and then I hear the following conversation, "Fabio's wife is next door."
"Oh really? You mean that nice Italian guy from yesterday?"
"Yeah. I told her how beautiful we thought his eyelashes were. She thought that was funny because she just told him yesterday that she hopes their kids get his eyelashes."
The other assistant chimed in, "Well, of course. His eyelashes are gorgeous!"
I just sat in the next room laughing quietly. My husband has a million great qualities, but apparantly his eyelashes made the biggest impression on this dentist's staff. :)
This is a photo that I always thought showcased Fabio's "gorgeous" lashes well (It's FAR less flattering of me, however):
4 comments:
Awww... you guys are so cute. Funny story.
It seems as if men always get the great lashes! However, my daughter was lucky enough to inherit decent lashes from the Nichols/Huggins side. YAY! I have ok lashes, but my mom and sisters have horribly short, stumpy lashes.....I'm glad Sav dodged that bullet!
It's nice to enjoy looking at your husband, isn't it?
I'm telling you those Italians have the best eyelashes ever--Mark too has great ones and Grant got them. It's not fair though, that all the guys get great ones!
That was fun and funny. Congrats on those eyelashes Fabio!
And BTW missy, you aren't hurting in the looks department yourself. You or your sibs. EVERY TIME I took pics into work or showed them some from the blogs, the women I worked with would comment on what a good looking family you guys were, what great teeth/smiles you had (speaking of dentists), etc. And you know me, I always felt pretty proud showing you off to anyone interested.
Aunt Beth
Post a Comment