Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Reason #1 to Love Seattle-Pike Place Market

Fabio and I played tourist a few weeks ago. We actually go to Pike Place frequently, but this time I took my camera.





This is mostly for la mamma, who will be shocked at how expensive mussels are here!


Our favorite, $10 and $15 fower bouquets:


Used bookstores. SO Seattle-ish.

2 comments:

Melissa DeLeon said...

OMG - I can totally tell from the view outside the book store window where you are at, and I have to admit that I have NEVER taken the time to go into that building to look around. I'm always in such a hurry I don't ever really get farther than the flowers and produce section. (The scallops may be pricy, but the produce is certainly not. Mmm.)
Remember that one time that you moved to Seattle and I have only seen you 3 times (twice because I invited you, and the other time cuz you needed movers)? Tsk tsk, Emalei. :P

mom/Janet said...

To Melissa: Last time Emalei and Fabio were home, Fabio made the comment "we need to get together with Melissa and Monico" I hope it happens.

To Emalei: I have never really enjoyed Pike Place Market. Maybe it's the strong fish smell. That will do it for me where ever I am. I'm glad you like it.