Fabio
Seattle
rain
full-time job
two cars
Mexican food
grocery store options
comfortable furniture
computers
Internet
cell phones
ipods
Catalina's hair salon in Sunnyside
blogs
Cake Boss
I could keep going, but don't want to bore you. Here are a few pictures (I'm grateful for cameras too, but I have to say, I've taken better pictures!) from our weekend at home. Dane and Bridget were our "rival couple" this weekend. Just kidding. We always have fun with the "Nannapussus." (Inside joke.)
Mom and dad's food is always the best:
A good part of the weekend was spent doing this:
A few things I didn't get pictures of that are note worthy:
-Rock Band
-Me and Bridget working out together twice (for me, a feat; for Bridget, the norm)
-Fabio creating mom's Relief Society DVD
-Me and Bridget helping mom put up the Christmas tree and decorations
-Pumpkin Pie Cake...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........Fabio had four pieces. That says A LOT.
-Me and Bridget taking turns riding cramped in the back of the SUV so all six of us could take one car to the Tri-Cities.
A super weekend. Now, bring on Christmas!!!
6 comments:
Aw.... I'm so sad we missed it. i can't wait to come home for Christmas!
We had pumpkin pie cake too!! (It has been YEARS since the last time. So delicious!)
Love the photo with the laptops. Go Wi-Fi!
Oh, and you should add you are grateful BYU kicked Utah's bootie in overtime on Saturday! :D
You make it sound so fun. It really was but I remember alot of fatigue in there somewhere.
Honey, you should have added a picture of your mom putting up Christmas stuff around the house. I had a good time watching her. She paid miniscule attention to everything.
I love in-laws' observations....
And, just to insert myself into this little vignette I'm going to take credit for introducing the Smith clan to Pumpkin-Pie Cake. It's one of those items that actually tastes as good or better a couple of days later. What a treat to have that treasure in our little family recipe box.
And, could I just share my new nick-name for you:
Material Girl!!
You know what they say, all nicknames are titles and all titles are nicknames. Stew on that for a few hours.
Loved the news, observations, lists and pics.
What made me think Bridget was shorter than your mom? She looks taller in the pic.
Aunt Beth
Post a Comment