Thursday, December 10, 2009

Four Words...

Green Card Expires 2019

7 comments:

Mercedes said...

Hi Emalei! I found your blog through Abbie's. It is great that your husband was able to get his green card! My husband and I go for our immigration interview next week. I'm kinda freaked out about it--I've heard some horror stories.

We are going to Seattle for new years! It is such a perfect place. You guys are so lucky to live there!

Abbie said...

Umm, that's three words and a number, or when said aloud, five-six words. :) Ha ha. J/K

But I thought Fabio was now a permanent American citizen... I'm confused.

Fabio said...

Duuuuuuude Abbie....we may have to sit down at Christmas time so that I can tell you the store of my life.

Melissa DeLeon said...

Fabio needs to give in to the dark side an embrace citizenship... but wait until 2019 so you get your money's worth on the greencard. haha

Congrats on the resident status!!

Mme. Kara said...

W O N D E R F U L

news!

Aunt Beth said...

I'm speechless!

Aunt Beth

Dale said...

Brother...nice!!!