Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Say Hello...

...to the newest citizen of the United States:

Ironically, we celebrated by eating Mexican food. Nothing says America like chips, salsa and taquitos!

9 comments:

Brittany said...

welcome to the U.S. of A. fabio! we're glad to have you as one of us!

mom/Janet said...

What? I thought it was later in March. When did this happen and how? In any case, congratulations. You can rest and breath easy now.

Bridget said...

CONGRATULATIONS to America's newest nannerpusu! I knew I loved this country for a good reason.

Mme. Kara said...

Hello, hello! Great news you two!

Melissa DeLeon said...

Now you have two birthdays to celebrate: your Italian and American!
Congrats on getting one more thing off your plate of worries -- No more greencard drama!!

Dane said...

The number of American nannapussus has increased by 25%! Congrats buddy! Glad to know you're stickin' around!

Abbie said...

Congrats nannerpuss! You rock!

Aunt Beth said...

Boy, you must have friends in high places! Congrats.

Dale said...

It seems that the use of "nannerpuss" has been used to its limits already. So I will just say congrats!