On another note, Fabio's practice is booming. Can you hear it? :) The phone is ringing off the hook, and he's decided to get an office in Seattle. His Seattle website is producing so much work up here that he really needs his own space instead of borrowing a friend's conference room. This means we stay in Seattle for at least another year, I get to keep my job with no commute, and he'll go to Gig Harbor once or twice a week only to meet with clients.
I'm so proud of Fabio! He is so smart, proactive, hard working and it is really paying off! (I usually don't do sappy posts like this, but I really felt like he deserved it.) Way to go, honey!
Oh, and he's cute too:
3 comments:
And apparently pensive from that photo. :) But seriously, that is so awesome. I'm really happy to hear that work is going so well! Please teach me a trick or two so that I can have phones ringing off the hook. :)
The comment above the picture is sappy but not the rest. That is great that business is going WELL and you can stay put. That's the biggest blessing.
Dude, that is totally awesome!! I can't wait for the post that says: Fabio is so awesome because he surprised me with a key to our new home on Mercer Island and a picture of our new leer jet that Dale will pilot!! :)
Post a Comment