Monday, August 9, 2010

Our Furnished Apartment

Now that our stuff is here (thank the high heavens it made it safely!) and we're all unpacked, you can see the different some furniture makes! :)

6 comments:

Melissa DeLeon said...

I would say you work quickly, but that would be a HUGE understatement! Nice work on getting the place in order so quickly.

mom/Janet said...

Wow, that all looks really nice. It's true.......things look different in a different place. Nice job.

Collette said...

You've been busy! I can't believe its all unpacked and decorated. I've been in my house for 4 months and still have some boxes...
I hope you're loving your new place.

Aunt Beth said...

Hats off dear. You're a chip off the old block (i.e., your dad) when it comes to settling in asap following a move. He and I moved one time together and it was like no rest for the wicked until we were all settled in.

Jeanna said...

This reminds me of H. He HAS to unpack and get pics on the walls ASAP. No boxes lying around for him! (does this run in families?) I think it's terrific!

Dale said...

Dude, super cute apartment. We totally want to come out for Thanksgiving.