Well, we don't. We did absolutely nothing. It feels great. We worked out every day, watched lots of US Open tennis, slept in, ate out, and pretty much gave ourselves a well deserved break. To our credit, we drove around yesterday trying to find any Labor Day festivities. There was nothing. So, we parked ourselves in front of our computers, and we planned this:



Christmas 2010 in Scotland!!!
4 comments:
Girl, I'm pretty much super jealous. But, seriously....pack tons and tons of warm layers!! It's gonna be frigid.
Be sure to visit Culzean and Stirling castles (and of course Edinburgh).
Oh, and be sure to have a fudge donut as well as fish and chips.
I miss me my Scotland! (heard a couple of pipe bands today at our local Labor Day parade....it was fun!)
Will you be staying in all those castles? Looks heavenly!
It will be enchanting to be there at Christmas time. Can't wait to see the post about it each day. :)
I hate you. ;)
Post a Comment