Benvenuto Alla Nostra Vita.
Aww... so cute!
in reference to your previous post and these pictures... you do not look fat. you look super cute! what a cute pregnant lady you make!
Aside from my caloric intake comment, I've looked more pregnant than that and I've NEVER even been pregnant. You look very healthily pregnant sweetie.
Emalei,You look absolutely beautiful! I am so excited for you!Lea (who misses you in Seattle)(No fake lakes here!)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aww... so cute!
in reference to your previous post and these pictures... you do not look fat. you look super cute! what a cute pregnant lady you make!
Aside from my caloric intake comment, I've looked more pregnant than that and I've NEVER even been pregnant. You look very healthily pregnant sweetie.
Emalei,
You look absolutely beautiful! I am so excited for you!
Lea (who misses you in Seattle)
(No fake lakes here!)
Post a Comment