Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Break

My last trip without a baby in tow was great! Sadly, Fabio had to stay and work, so I went to Utah to see family alone. I spent a few days with this little angel (niece, Lynlee) in Provo:



I drove down to spend the rest of the week with my parents and Aunt Beth in St. George. It was beautiful. Warm (and no humidity), red rocks and great company. We went on a walk a few mornings and it was more stunning than we had anticipated! I miss it already. I wish I could take this walk every day.









I'm back to work now, with less than five weeks to go. It's so hard to believe this school year is almost over and in about 10 weeks we will be parents. Yikes!

3 comments:

Melissa DeLeon said...

Way to be stragetic and wear black for the only photo you appear in -- very stealthy!

NO JOKE St. George must have felt great (weatherwise) for you after all that nasty Omaha humidity! The photos are beautiful. It really is a unique place.

mom/Janet said...

Loved those hikes.

Aunt Beth said...

I've been so focused on packing that I realized just now I hadn't checked THE blogs lately. Always fun to see new postings and this time especially to be reminded of a great visit in St. George.