Friday was spent playing tourist down at Fisherman's Wharf. Teo was awesome, again. He napped as we strolled the streets. It didn't slip by his mama and papa' that it was his three month birthday.
He awoke when we were at Ghiradelli getting hot chocolate and was all smiles (I know all these photos are a little obsessive, but he is just so freakin' cute):
I told you I would tell you about Teo's licking later. Well, here ya go. Teo has started this phase of licking everything that comes within tongue length. Even though it's a little gross, it's pretty adorable.
Teo really enjoyed the Golden Gate Bridge. He got to get out of his carseat, which is always exciting:
It's just not a trip to San Francisco if you don't drive down Lombard St. at the crooked part:
We had to have clam chowder and sour dough bread, so we had dinner back at Fisherman's Wharf and then headed back to the hotel to make sure Teo got to bed on time.
The next day was so great. One of the main reasons we went to San Francisco was to visit one of Fabio's friends from Taranto. He lives in Berkeley with his wife and four kids. He was a great host and his kids were adorable. We had brunch with the whole family and then went to a children's museum on a hill above Berkeley. Then we had gelato in true Italian style. We had a blast with them!
Alessandro (Alex) is four years old and full of life!
On Sunday we decided to take the long way home, along Highway 1. Although it was beautiful, it took ALL day. Like, 12 hours. Oy. Far too ambitious of us, especially with a baby. We were sooooooooooooooo glad to finally get home.
Note Teo's bottom lip in this picture. He was not a happy camper in the wind, and he always gives us this face right before he erupts crying. We think it is super cute.
And, let us not forget Teo turned 3 months on this trip! He was so good, with only a little fussy episode at hour 9 into our Highway 1 escapade. What a little cutie. We are so in love:

6 comments:
Glad you had fun. I am proud to say that I was with you one of those trips to SF (my only trip). Teo is a cutie!!
Looks like everyone had fun. What a trooper that little Teo is.
How fun! I love San Francisco! Cute pictures too. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time.
What a doll baby!! I love his little smiles and the bottom lip sticking out. :)
Loved your trip report. Brought back many fun memories of when I lived there, albeit work was not one of them. Looks like you had great weather. What a terrific city.
Any earthquakes or did you not hope for one???
Emalei! Wow! You and Fabio earn the amazing parents award! It is incredible that you are so brave and adventurous! Good for you!
Lea Hanan
PS I loved the pic of Teo with the bottom lip in the wind! Priceless!
Post a Comment