Friday, October 28, 2011

Too Cute Not to Share

We went to a nearby park today and got some cuuuuuuute photos of our little guy.  Or should I say, our big guy?  While the rest of you are moving into fall, we are enjoying 80 degree weather still.  :)  (I must say, I do miss the changing colors, though.)

You can't see it, but Teo is standing now (with help of course), and he is actually standing in this picture.  He LOVES to stand.  I'll have to post a video of it because it's hilarious.  He is all shaky and looks around with big eyes. 

Papa' and Mama will do about anything to get a smile out of Teo. 

He is sitting with help too.  He's getting stronger every day!

We laugh about how intent Teo is on sucking on his fingers, or anything that comes in contact with his mouth.  It's like he has a serious job to do.  :)

Notice Teo's big socks.  His feet are always so cold, and these are his new socks.  6-9 months socks.  The 3-6 month ones are too small and tight now.  "Too tight?" you ask.  Seriously, can't you see those chunky legs?!

This may be our first family photo we've posted on this blog.  Or maybe the second.  Anyway, we had a great time at Brand Park.  We are really learning to like (not love...not yet) our neighborhood.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

He is HUGE! I really think he will be bigger than Lynlee this Thanksgiving...what a cutie!

OH, and he looks SO MUCH like Fabio, I can't wait to meet him!

Aunt Beth said...

Love, Love, Love!

mom/Janet said...

He really is changing in looks. Love those blue eyes. Bring it on American Baby.