Wednesday, November 9, 2011

4 Month Stats

I want to start posting Matteo's stats since I haven't in the past. At four months he is 16 lbs. 12 oz. Which is in the 75th percentile. He is 25.25 inches long which is in the 70th percentile. I can't remember how big around his head is but it's in the 50th percentile. He's healthy and meeting all the benchmarks. Also, the doctor put my mind at ease about Teo's sleep habits during the day. She said it is fairly normal for a four month old to take several 45 minute naps during the day. She also encouraged me, saying that putting him down and letting him cry some can only help him get used to the idea of napping in his crib. I guess just knowing that he's not totally abnormal was really reassuring.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

Collette said...

Sounds like you have an awesome doctor! I love it when they are reassuring and don't treat you like you are crazy!

Melissa DeLeon said...

70th percentile? So, apparently it baby clothes sizes are just way off for nearly everyone!
They might want to rethink that system, as it appears 6-9 month clothes are a waste of money the majority of babies jump from 3 to 9 months.