On Friday, while Papa' was in the city, Teo and I decided to go swimming alone. He's so good natured that it didn't phase him one bit. He pretty much did what he does in the bathtub, splash around. He was so adorable in his little swim suit. I may have to look into finding a swim class for babies around here somewhere.
On Saturday, the pool was full of families, but Teo didn't mind being splashed or being in the middle of chaos. He swam with Papa' for a while, then joined Mama in the hot tub. (No worries, I only let his bottom half in, and it wasn't that hot.)

Our hotel was on the Berkeley Marina. We enjoyed a walk around there on Saturday.
We had dinner at a fairly upscale restaurant on Friday. We came to the realization that, unless we have a babysitter for Teo, we really can't take a baby to these kinds of quiet restaurants. Teo was a little too happy to be there...think high-pitched happy squeals.




4 comments:
I love the little baby swimtrunks! Super cute.
What a happy little guy at the restuarant -- happy is always better than crying, but I understand what you mean about "upscale" and baby squeals not meshing so well.
Jealous! I miss the Bay area. We took Lynlee swimming recently again, and it's even more fun when they're older!
It sounds like it was a fun trip. I love SF.
Don't worry about the restaurant too much, though. Kids go through a stage where they are a nightmare in restaurants, but when they are more interested in sitting up and eating, you can start taking them again.
It's been a while since I checked out the Matteo blog. Might as well give in now and change the name from "A Boy and A Girl...." to "Our Little Darling." That swim outfit? To die for.
Post a Comment