At 10 months, these are the things Teo can do:
- Crawl. Although, this isn't his main mode of transportation. He usually does a combination of crawls, rotations on the bum and rolls.
- Say "mama." I'd like to think he knows he is saying my name, but if I'm being real with myself, he probably doesn't.
- Screech so loud it is threatening my ability to hear.
- Pick up his own finger food (bananas are still too slippery) and put it in his mouth with super accuracy. He also LOVES graham crackers.
- Hold his own bottle. Hallelujah!
- Clap when we sing. He especially loves clapping to "Bati, bati le manine."
- Bang things together to make noise...or bang things on the hard floor. He loves making noise.
- Get into mischeif. Today, he knocked over the lamp when I wasn't looking.
- Play with his fire truck.
Gosh, I love this boy so much. He is beautiful, smart, funny, snuggly and sweet. Trust me, I have my moments of frustration, but nothing trumps the immense love I have for him.
Here are some photo highlights of Teo's 10th month:
Stuffing a graham cracker in his mouth:
He's started pushing his knees off the ground when he crawls. Not sure what that will turn into.
Crawling towards Mama. He likes to scrunch up his nose and breathe heavy really fast. Cute.
We have an inflatable bath that fits in the bathtub. He likes to play with it and it often gets stuck on his head. He likes the challenge of getting it off.
Whenever we go out to eat, he immediately reaches for the menu and proceeds to chomp until we've ordered. Hey, whatever keeps him happy.
A very proud moment for us.
Teo's first swinging experience. Contrary to his expression, he really did enjoy it.
I loved his feet in this picture. He often crosses them when he's playing.
We go to a mommy and me class. The babies don't really care about each other at this point. It's all about who has what toy and can they get away with grabbing it.





5 comments:
Pictures are darling and I'm like you. !0 months? It sounds so old. Only 2 months and he'll be one. Yikes
Papa' is so proud of him. Teo is the love of our lives. He is too adorable and cute. Happy monthday Teo! We love you.
Boo. I posted a comment and it got deleted. He is a doll baby, plain and simple. Can't wait to squish him!
My favorite bits from this post:
*"Screech so loud it is threatening my ability to hear." LOL
*His scrunched-up expression in the "crawling toward Mama" photo.
*The naked-legs-crossed in the striped onesie photo. WHAT A LITTLE MAN!!!
That boy has more cute looks. How fortunate to be loved by so many.
Post a Comment