Sunday, November 23, 2014

Children's Museum

The Children's Museum here has been the biggest blessing for me and Matteo!  It's hard to keep a three-year-old boy busy and entertained all day, and I'd heard great things about the Hands on Children's Museum.  I took him there as soon as I could when we first moved here and we've been back several times.  It's the best children's museum I've ever seen! We already bought a membership and plan on going a lot, especially during the winter when it's rainy and cold!  There is nothing this museum doesn't have, as evidenced in the pictures below.  Matteo is a HUGE fan!













Not only do they have all the pretend areas, but they have free science classes and ongoing art projects all day.  Seriously-it's the best.  We have some free passes!  Who is coming to visit?!

1 comment:

leisa said...

We want to come!!! It reminds me of the one they have in St. George, which is also awesome. Looks like great fun for 3 year old boys!