There is this hilarious website called despair.com. I had a good time browsing through some of their products. Here are some of my favorites:
Yikes. This one kinda hits home. :)

The first time I saw this (it was a while ago) I laughed for about an hour.

OK, this one takes the cake. I about died when I saw this, because I didn't realize that I wasn't the only one who thought this. There were a few HILARIOUS links that went along with this to prove their point. I'll put them after the picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5epK4YFFjh4
4 comments:
That one about blogging is hilarious!! Love it.
You're right - nothing exciting going on in your neck of the woods.
Aunt Beth
That blogging quote is so hilarious I changed the heading of my own blog to it! And I'm so glad you went public again because now when you update it tells me in my sidebar!! :)
I love that website. In the past I have spent so much time there, laughing my head off. I love how they keep getting new stuff, and that one about blogging is super true! :)
Post a Comment