Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Day!

I only have time to post a few photos. These are some I took with the school camera. I had a TON more photos on my phone, but they won't download. Very, very sad. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy I'll be getting a new camera soon!




As you can tell, we had a snowman building contest. The kids made a "snow alien ship" and a snow family. Cute, huh? The kids were in heaven all day, and the snow came down heavy all day. It was stunning. Everyone was late to school...us bus commuters as well. Half the staff (5 of us) showed up about an hour late (we waited for the bus for an hour at the train station), and most of the kids weren't far behind us. We made the most of the day, and had a blast!

2 comments:

mom/Janet said...

sounds fun and down right cold. I'm getting too old to be out in the stuff but I love looking at it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Emalei,
Would you believe that almost every school in the Puget Sound area is closed today because of the threat of snow? It's not 1:11PM and I've seen four snowflakes. Loving the day off, but all of us are feeling a bit foolish.
Can't wait to see you next week...if we have school!
Paula