Monday, July 13, 2009

OUR Living Room

We are finally living among our own things and it feels SO good! If I need something for the house, I don't have to tell myself, "It's not worth buying something that we'll just have to sell soon." I can actually go out and buy it! YAY! I'm sitting here in our lovely, cozy living room, loving the feeling of being on OUR couch in OUR apartment. Sighhhh....

Here are some pics:









The bedroom and the dining room are still a work in progress, but they should be done soon so I'll post pictures next week.

8 comments:

mom/Janet said...

Wow, look at you miss decorator. It looks really nice. Be careful of your curtains on the electric base heaters. Fire!!

Abbie said...

Love it!

Fabio said...

You gotta love the forest climbing in our window. Technically, there is a higher percentage that we'll see a bear or a deer from our window than a human being. We love it. It brings in all sorts of "woods noise" and no "street noise." This weekend we'll show you pictures of the bedroom and the rest of the place.

Dane said...

So, I saw a picture of you and fabio... and one of Ella... where am I? Where's the love?!

Fabio said...

Dane, don't worry... we have a picture of you in our bedroom.

Aunt Beth said...

Dane, you are too funny!

All I want is for Emalei to come here and decorate my place. She's got her mother's touch for sure. I'll be stealing shamelessly, just to warn you. I have a clock similar to the one over the sofa so I'm already thinking of how I can create my own little vignette. Don't worry Dane, your picture will be at the center of everything.

Thanks everyone for all the fun posts.

Aunt Beth

Melissa DeLeon said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly a place becomes a home when you hang a few photos?!
Looks great, Em -- and I'm glad you found all your matching furniture pieces.

Mercedes said...

Emalei

so the world is really small but i just found out that you and i have a mutual acquaintance--emily anthon. she has been helping coach me on a little film project i have. anyway i just wanted to drop in and say hi! i had such a great time looking through your blog. you look wonderful. i am so happy that things are going so well for you!

my best!