Saturday, August 15, 2009

Picasa!

I have really been in the dark about this beyond awesome program! Picasa is a photo organizing/sharing application that I just learned about and did a screencast for my Instructional Technology class. Some of you might find this:

a. Cool, because Emalei figured out how to do a screencast!

b. Awesome, because now you too can use Picasa to organize and share your photos!

Click on this link to take you to my screencast (online tutorial):

Emalei's Picasa Screencast

2 comments:

Aunt Beth said...

Smarty Pants!! Love it. How fun to hear your voice as well. Guess I'll add Picasa to my list of new things to learn - I'm such a techno-guru.

Aunt Beth

mom/Janet said...

I have heard of this program and seen some other peoples sharing. I'm going to listen to your tutorial and see if I can't get my pictures into it.