Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentine's Day Means Spring...

In Seattle...in 2010...

January was apparently the warmest on record. Hence the confused trees.



In other news, Fabio and I celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday. (Melissa and Heather are coming for the President's Day weekend, which happens to also be Valentine's Day weekend.) Unfortunately, we didn't take any photos to document our wonderful day.

Fabio got to pick an activity for us to do together and I got to pick an activity. We played racquetball in the morning (Fabio's pick, and today I'm paying for it with super sore muscles). We mutually decided on a walk at Discovery Park because it was the most amazing day since September. I've never seen so many people there. Ok, Fabio did take a picture of this one with his cell phone:

(It was hard to get a picture without some random people in it...I'm telling you! There were SO many people there!)

We saw Sherlock Holmes (my pick), and we both thought it was way too violent, and just OK. We then had dinner at one of our favorite seafood restaurants. Later at home, we had brownie hot fudge sundaes.

Fabio made me a beautiful book on shutterfly.com of all our travels. What a great idea, and what a great website!




What a wonderful day to spend with my sweetie! I sure love him and thank my lucky stars every day that we found each other.

5 comments:

Aunt Beth said...

Wow, Fabio - very impressive gift. Some year I'll jet out to Seattle and enjoy browsing through it.

Abbie said...

Really great idea Fabio. I think I'm going to go back and do this for some of the trips I have taken and some that Scott and I have taken. :)

Melissa DeLeon said...

Saturday WAS AMAZING! It is the kind of day you hope for when friends or family visit, as the city looks and feels so energized.

BTW - are you going to be my movie buddy sometime so I can see Dear John? Monico has ZERO interest.

Dale said...

Dude, that is a tight idea. Do you mind if Leisa and I still some...or all of them for our Valentine's Day celebration? Looks like it was awesome!

Michelle Olson said...

Ok, haven't seen your blog in a while. I must say that you two are perfect for each other! There is nothing like being married to your soul mate/ best friend!