Fabio and I bought patio furniture and a small grill. We took a walk around a "lake" downtown and enjoyed a yummy dinner on the balcony. We sat outside this morning for a while and watched the world wake up. I think it's going to be a good spring/summer.
Our new patio furniture and grill

Fabio grilled tuna steaks and made seafood risotto. I grilled some yummy veggies.

Google's icon was an ice cream sundae today to commemorate the 119th anniversary of the first documented sundae. The minute I saw it this morning, I knew I had to have one today. I wonder if Google owed the ice cream industry a favor or something.

Here's a view from our lovely walk around the "lake" this morning.

All in all, it shaped up to be a pretty decent weekend, and we are looking forward to using our new patio furniture and grill this summer!!!
6 comments:
I love the optimism! We should come visit so we can get some of this delicious food you're making! I love food associated with spring/summer.
Dude, I love nice mornings on a porch!! And that food looks amazing!!! Very nice post!
Wow, looks like your brothers are following your blog and like the new you. It is nice to know spring is here and it's always a nice feeling to have a warm day. Yah spring. It still hasn't come here.
Yay for good weather! Dane is right, we need to come visit and get in on this good cook'n!
I need sun and flowers and my spirits are instantly lifted.
Like a bear, I am ready to come out of hibernation -- Donde esta Primavera?
Yummo. That dinner looked very professional you two. The sundae looked like it was donating 10 calories per year (1190) to your total caloric intake for the day. Way to celebrate in style.
Post a Comment