1. We made it over the passes for Christmas! YAY!
2. I got a new camera for Christmas! YAY!
3. My niece, Ella, made it home for lots of cuddles and squishes! YAY!
4. We did lazy holiday things like watch TV, play with new gadgets, bake, eat, go shopping. YAY!
5. Fabio and I finally had our wedding open house! YAY!
6. We were able to spend a snow-free day in Seattle visiting friends and seeing all our favorite Seattle spots! YAY!
7. Fabio made it safely back to Switzerland, and I am in Syracuse, NY with my Aunt Beth who is very ill in the hospital. Not so much a "YAY", but it is what it is.
Here are some photos highlighting the last two weeks:
Ella loved her Christmas gifts! She got more than anyone. She especially loved her "That's Not My Bunny" book. :)
Ella got lots of Uncle Fabio time too. She especially liked her books read to her.
We finally had our wedding open house on Tuesday the 30th. It was simple and beautiful. I made a slideshow, but there aren't a ton of photos. Abbie mostly took them before it started, and none were taken during the event. Afterwards, Jess helped me snap a few photos of me and Fabio, and that's about it. It should give you a good idea though of what happenend...
9 comments:
I am so glad Emalei is so smart with these blog things. She is so cute. Thank you Em. It was a very nice trip. I am exstatic to be back in Switzerland (LOADED WITH SARCASM)!
We had so much fun with you guys! I love the slide show...ha ha about the music :)
So sorry we couldn't make your open house, but it looked beautiful. Also sorry to hear about your aunt, i know you are very close.
Your Open House looks so nice. The decorations are absolutely beautiful and the food looks amazing! Sorry we couldn't make it. Hope you have a Happy New Year!
I'm super happy for you. You and Fabio are adorable. Hope your Aunt pulls through:(
It was so great to see you! Sorry I looked like that. I am an embarrassment to the family name. :)
it was so fun to see you and hope you get home safely! miss you!
So sad I couldn't make it.....you guys were in my thoughts, though. Love you!
Sorry, with Ella sick, I am just now beginning to make posts again. :) Who took those awesome photos of your reception? Ayyy... It was so fun being with you guys even if it was for just a few short days. I need to email you about your Feb. plans.
Post a Comment