Since we were on the cruise during our first anniversary (July 26), it kind of got forgotten. I mean, how can you top the gift of a cruise given to you by your parents? Sheesh. Fabio got me a card, and I had a lame, gross cake delivered to our state room, but that's about all we did. Regardless, it's been a fabulous year! We talk about how we had lots of honeymoons: Bavaria, Venice, Murren, the whole of Switzerland (I think Montreux was the best), and England... and I personally think I got the sweetest, most patient, generous, thoughtful, affectionate husband around! (I think he got pretty lucky too!) Here's to our first year and many more to come!
July 2008:

July 2009:
6 comments:
Congrats!
Yay! Happy Anniversary.
Many Happy Returns and here's to many more to come.
Aunt Beth
Happy Anny to you both!
happy anniversary. alaska looks amazing. and welcome back to the states!!
foto bellissima!
Post a Comment