Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fabio Got Head Shots and Dale Got Married!

Fabio played model and Abbie played paparazzi (yes, I let her have the title for the weekend) on Saturday, while she so graciously took a few head shots of Fabio for his website and other professional websites. I thought he looked pretty hot, so I just wanted to post a few for posterity's sake. :)





She also took a few shots of the two of us. This is the picture that sparked my New Year's goal of losing 10 lbs in two months:



As a side note, the last Smith got married a few weeks ago. Dale married the beautiful Leisa Heward and they had their Sunnyside open house last night. It was so fun to be together. It made me a little sad to think that this is the last wedding reception/open house we will have in the immediate Smith family. I don't know when we will see our Sunnyside friends again since my parents live in Prosser now. The highlight of the evening was watching Ella and Leisa's three year old nephew, Lincoln chase each other around all night. The best part was when he told my mom, "Don't pick her up! She is my friend!"

Anyway, a great time was had by all. I'm sad to see the holidays over, sad to go back to work, sad to say goodbye to family. :( I know this is a bit of a downer, but that's how I'm feeling right now, so I'm going to let it be.

Check out Abbie's photo blog to see photos of Dale and Leisa's wedding a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

:( I feel the same way too. So sad to have to say good-bye tomorrow. It's been so fun being at home this year and I don't know why. Just has been. It was so great to see you guys. I guess we'll have to start planning a cool reunion. :)

Aunt Beth said...

Good shots AB of Fabio's head. Not that you asked Em (or Fabio for that matter) but I vote for #2.

Glad to hear so much fun was had by so many. I'm sorry to have missed it but there will be more family times ahead I'm sure. Hopefully you don't have to have your birthday listed on the fam calendar to be included (couldn't resist - you know me).


So, Ella has a boyfriend already? That little flirt.

Aunt Beth